CeMAP, CeRER, CeFA, DipFA, CeLTCI, AwPETR, MLIBF
Paolo is an experienced Director / Diploma Qualified Independent Financial Adviser at HRW and has worked in financial services for the last 23 years. Paolo currently holds a MLIBF Diploma in financial advice and he is also working towards a chartered qualification.
Although he covers all areas of financial advice, his specific skills focus on pre and post retirement pensions and investments.
Paolo is a:
- Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- Member of the London Institute of Banking and Finance.
Paolo specifically deals with:
- Review of existing Defined Benefit / Final Salary and Personal / Occupational Pensions, pre and post retirement, working towards individual solutions tailored to your needs. Offering media based education on the difference between Final Salary and Personal Pensions in order to place clients in an unbiased and informed position.
- An in depth knowledge of and currently undertaking lifetime allowance analysis and solutions plus ongoing advice for clients with larger pension funds approaching these limits.
- Review of existing investments along with placing new investments for growth or income pre and post retirement.
Paolo loves his job which he prides himself on, this is wholly due to the many fabulous clients he deals with. Due to the integrity he upholds plus the professional and personal way he interacts with clients, many close and trusted relationships have been formed.
Paolo has a very busy life outside work (as well as inside work) which he enjoys with his wife Katy and two daughters Amelia (12) and a cheeky Sophia (8). He is also a parent governor of Ysgol Gymraeg Caerffili and has spent the last years raising money for LATCH via various fundraising events. Paolo is also very proud of twice being a guest on Radio Wales offering commentary on various financial circumstances. He found this a very nervous, but enormously rewarding experience.
Being part Italian it comes as no surprise that he enjoys cooking (sometimes not very successfully!!) and has a great interest in food. Paolo’s wife Katy says “It is insane how much mess Paolo makes when cooking, otherwise the food’s not bad” A perfect evening for him would be a meal with family or friends, wine flowing and lots of laughs.